|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 14:49|
We are currently recruting for a maintenance engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based near Thetford. The maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. You will be working on a shift basis and will need to have an electrical engineering qualification and experience in manufacturing industries.This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a electrical maintenance engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Electrical and Mechanical hands on experience
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 42k per year
£40k per year
£33k - 38k per year + Bemefits
£38k per year + Pension, Healthcare , Training, Further progression, OTE
£36k - 37k per year