|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 14:53|
Location: Faversham, Kent
We are currently recruiting for a UK leading Food manufacturer based in the Faversham, area, who are looking for a Multi Skilled Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer. The moment you step on site it is extremely evident that you are working within a traditional manufacturing environment, where the standard for engineering is very high. You will get the opportunity to work with other experienced engineers that are supportive and friendly. As an engineer you will be joining a company which has invested £32M into this site and has plans to expand its four other UK sites, with sites in France and Spain on the radar.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer must be Mutli Skilled (Electrical Bias)
- The Maintenance Engineer needs to be from a Factory background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an Electrical Engineering Qualification.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to fault find on a PLC
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to able to work on electrical faults such as: three phase, motors, inverters, drives, sensors, PLCs.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Discounts on major high street shops
- Private Healthcare
- Regular pay rises.
- Competitive salary.
Benefits: £35,000, Private pension, Specialist OEM training.
Commutable: Sittingbourne, Isle of Sheppey, Maidstone, Canterbury.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's