|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Pension+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 16:12|
An opportunity has now become vacant for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturer in Cardiff. As a Maintenance Engineer will be working for a growing company who are going from strength to strength every year, even during the current climate. To be considered for this role you need to have solid Electrical skills which include but are not limited to; motors, sensors, relays, elecrical wiring, PLC (fault finding). In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be offered a bespoke training programme, have ample opportunity to progress as well as working an attractive days only role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment,
- Electrical and Mechanical skills are paramount, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous, but the client is open to consider all backgrounds
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leader within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 45k per year + Pension_Healthcare+OTE
Mechanical Design Engineer
£35k - 40k per year
£42k per year + TBC
Field Controls Specialist
£38k - 42k per year + Overtime
Plant Fitter- Workshop
£38k - 42k per year