|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£48k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2020 09:58|
We are currently recruiting for a global leader in FMCG manufacturing based in the Bletchley area, who are looking for a Multi Skilled Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer. The moment you step on site it is extremely evident that you are working for one of the best companies in the world. My client is considered number one for their product sector, they really do set the benchmark when it comes to engineering excellence. As a maintenance engineer you will get the opportunity to work within a team of superb engineers that will allow you to develop your engineering craft. The right candidate will benefit from working for a blue-chip company with World Class Manufacturing Status. The correct Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work permanent nights.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mutli Skilled with an Electrical bias.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work permanent nights.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in a factory background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on electrical faults (three phase, motors, inverters, drives, contactors, switches, relays, PLCs)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a company with world class manufacturing status.
- Private healthcare.
- Fantastic Salary.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive specialist’s OEM training.
Benefits: 48,000 + OT, Private healthcare, Specialist OEM training.
Commutable: Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Wolverton, Newport Pagnell.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's