|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 14:25|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS
We are currently recruiting for a multi-skilled engineer to work at our client’s newly refurbished site in Chatteris. This engineer will be joining the leading company within this field. As a business they produce well known products that are a staple of British culture. The company has managed to become a ‘giant’ in its field through producing at a rate that is head and shoulders above any competitors. Training is a core principal within the business as this company is committed to investing time and money into its engineers. The company can accommodate growth of engineering skill sets through putting engineers onto relevant educational courses. Our client is the largest manufacturing company in this sector in the UK, they have sites across the UK.
Skills required for the Maintenance engineer:
- The successful Maintenance engineer will need to be multi skilled, either bias.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance engineer can be from a factory, industrial or armed forces background.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for the no.1 company in its sector.
- Fantastic salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Competitive benefit package.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07748 146187 / 0203 794 8367)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's