|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2020 14:49|
Maintenance Engineer - £40,000 +
FMCG / Food Experience
This highly successful company have been growing for a number of years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Manager to work on a day shift
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled automation skills on packing equipment or equivalent
- Excellent fault finding and route cause analysis skills
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Some supervisory experience would be beneficial
- Comfortable in autonomous decision making and team working
- Attend machine breakdowns efficiently and provide effective measures to ensure issues are resolved
Use continuous improvement techniques and best practice to improve machine efficiencies.
Deliver and develop effective re-active maintenance, repairs & improvements
Use of and feedback on, appropriate spares required
Provide correct and effective communication to all 'Stakeholders'
Generate and complete work orders on the CMMS.
Participate in shift hand-overs and production meetings
Help develop and implement effective PM schedules
Support and achieve the engineering KPI's
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension up to 6%, 28 days holiday
Commutable from: Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's