|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2020 11:22|
A brand-new opportunity has just arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a thriving FMCG manufacturing business in the Telford area. The business is a leading manufacturer in the UK and supply to all the major supermarkets, they have also recently won some major contracts and are looking to grow the brand even further by investing in the staff and the facilities. This is a very good chance for the right maintenance engineer to join a business on the up that is investing in training and development.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
* Manufacturing experience
* Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Strong Electrical and Mechanicals Skills
* Engineering Qualification
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
* Working in a superb manufacturing environment
* Lots of investment into training and development
* Market leading manufacturing business
* State of the art Equipment
* Very Competitive package.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's