|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 09:29|
Salary: £35,000 – £39000
We are currently recruiting for a UK leading company in the Winslow area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer. My client has just gone through a massive period of expansion at their site in Winslow, which has created the need for a larger engineering team. My client has 5 sites in the UK, their site in Winslow is their flagship site with state-of-the-art machinery, regular Mutli million-pound investment, tailored training programmes. The right candidate will benefit from working for one of the leading industrial manufactures in not only Buckinghamshire area, but nationally.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be multi skilled with an Electrical Bias.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have an Engineering Qualification.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on electrical faults (three phases, motors, inverters, drives, sensors, relays, PLCs).
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in a factory background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working at the flag ship site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work at a site with new machinery.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 22 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Healthcare, £38,000, Training.
Commutable: Bletchley, Flitwick, Leighton Buzzard, Olney, Bedford.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection – 02037948367 / 07748146187
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's