|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k per year + OT|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Lock|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 09:21|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £45,000 + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for an experienced multiskilled maintenance engineer to join a fast paced manufacturing facility based near Dartford. The maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance and fault finding on production machinery. The Engineer will assist with TPM, training and development of new staff, managing on site contractors and deputise for the engineering manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a truly multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a very well established company who are offering long term career development.
Skills required for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification or Apprenticeship
- Experience working in manufacturing environment or heavy industrial environment
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical experience with motors, contactors, relays, sensors and fault finding
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn new skills
The Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Overtime, pension, health care
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's