|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 13:09|
Maintenance Engineer – NIGHTS
Location: Cuddington, Aylesbury
We are currently recruiting for a UK leading company in the Cuddington area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer. My client has just gone through a massive period of expansion at their site in Cuddington, which has created the need for a larger engineering team. My client has 5 sites in the UK site, their site in Cuddington is the flagship site with state-of-the-art machinery, regular Mutli million-pound investment, tailored training programmes. The right candidate will benefit from working for one of the leading industrial manufactures in not only Buckinghamshire area, but nationally. The successful maintenance engineer needs to be happy to work permanent nights!
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be multi skilled
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work Permanent Nights.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on mechanical faults (gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, valves, belts, pumps), and electrical faults (three phases, motors, inverters, drives, sensors, relays).
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in a factory background or have experience working in an industrial background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working at the flag ship site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work at a site with new machinery.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 21 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Days, Healthcare, £41,000, training.
Commutable: Buckingham, Aylesbury, Long Crendon, Leighton Buzzard.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's