|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 11:23|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join a world class manufacturing facility based near Banbury Oxfordshire. This is a Automated factory who are seeking a electrical maintenance engineer on a permanent basis. The electrical maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a electrical maintenance engineer to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification minimum Level 3
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
- Electrical experience with Inverters, Drives, PLCs, Automation, Motors, Fault Finding,
- Electrical experience with AC DC systems, relays, contactors, transformers
- Mechanical hands on experience
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's