|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + Pension+Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 14:24|
Calling out all dual traded Maintenance Engineers, a fantastic opportunity to join a stable manufacture is now available. The successful applicant for this Maintenance Engineer role will be working in a state-of-the-art plant, with a brand-new production line currently getting commissioned. To be considered for this role applicants need to have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment as well as Electrical and Mechanical skills. In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be offered a bespoke ongoing training plan, have ample opportunity to progress as well as being offered a competitive salary package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes bespoke robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Th Maintenance Engineer will need both Electrical and Mechanical skills, including PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leader who supply their products worldwide, offering stability.
- Bespoke training
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £50,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's