|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42.5k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2020 09:04|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Biased
Location: Greater Manchester
Due to the expansion of this fully automated FMCG manufacturing plant, a great opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled engineer. This engineer will be focused on maintaining this high class facility and focusing on reactive, proactive and continuous improvement. In return the engineer will be part of established team working a shift based role.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical qualification
- Engineer from a multi skilled background
- Maintenance engineer who can Fault find on PLC's
- Ideally from a food background, or manufacturing
- Engineer works continental shift 4 day/ 4 nights
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Engineer joining a business that is continually investing and expanding
- In house training and progression in the business for engineers
- Engineer Working on a range of equipment
- Pay rises for engineers as progress
- Involvement in projects and continuous improvements
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, other benefits
Commutable: Wigan and Surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's