|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£36k - 39k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 11:56|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £36,000 - £39,000
Location: Bury St. Edmunds
A leading industrial manufacturing company are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team at their flagship site in Suffolk. The successful maintenance engineer will be working on hi-tech, fully automated machinery and will have the opprotnuity to really hone their skills in a fast-paced enviornment. The maintenance engineer will also be involved in continuous improvement projects and root cause analysis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading company with excellent job security.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience in both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have ideally worked in both food and heavy industry.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work on a days and nights rotating shift.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a lead engineer.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
Commutable: Bury St. Edmunds, Newmarket, Thetford, Sudbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's