|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 12:30|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
I am currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work for a very large fast paced manufacturing company based in Eye, Suffolk. The maintenance engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on food and packaging machinery. The ideal candidate should be multi skilled engineer and have experience working in a fast paced engineering environments.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical experience with PLCs, inverters, VSDs, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Contactors
- Mechanical skills working with gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains,
- Experience working in Manufacturing industries
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's