|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 10:43|
Maintenance Engineer - Permanent Nights
I am currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a industrial FMCG manufacturing company based in Lincoln. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You MUST have an Electrical or Mechanical Qualification Level 3 or above
- Expeirence working in an fast paced manufacturing environment
- Electrical Maintenance Experience
- Mechanical Maintenance Experience
- Willing to work Permanent Nights
- Good Attitude and willing to learn
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leader and very secure company
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's