|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 10:20|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £41,000
Continental Shift Pattern
I am currently recruiting for multi-skilled maintenance engineers for a large manufacturer within the Somerset area. My client produces various products that are well known on a global scale. My client is looking to appoint maintenance engineers to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be competent on all electrical and mechanical faults.
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer with lots of chances to progress and develop within the business
- Internal & external training available
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who heavily invests time in the engineering department
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, Progression
Commutable: Shepton Mallet, Bridgwater, Taunton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's