|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 16:09|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Permanent Nights
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join an established FMCG manufacturing company based near Chatham Kent. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. The Maintenance Engineer will also benefit from the training and progression the company is willing to offer. This is a fantastic role for a hands on maintenance engineer to work for one of the largest companies in the UK.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical hands on experience in a production environement
- Mechanical skills working with gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, welding, machining
- Electrical skills with motors, sensors, relays, contactors, fault finding
- Experience working in industrial environment
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's