|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 11:09|
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically biased
Salary: circa £35,000 - rising to over £41,000 after probation
Days & Night Shift Pattern
A brand new opportunity for a hardworking, reliable and skilled maintenance engineer has become available at one of the UK's leading manufacturers. My client produces various products on site and offers various routes to progress and develop your career further, by offering internal and external training courses as well as technical and positional progression opportunities. Alongside this they are offering a fantastic salary & benefits package with various overtime opportunities as the business continues to grow and thrive.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Manufacturing or factory background
- Recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be competent on all electrical and mechanical faults.
- Any understanding of PLC's will be hugely beneficial
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Progression & development opportunities
- Internal & external training
- Continuous investment in engineering department
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed throughout 2020 & 2021
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £50k OTE
Commutable: Poole, Dorset, Bournemouth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's