|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Fantastic Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 12:36|
Maintenance Engineer - NO WEEKENDS, Electrical
A brand new role has become vacant for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join one of the countries largest industrial manufacturers based in Northampton. The company are currently looking for an additional maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to join their expanding engineering department. Recent business successes has opened up the need to add to the current team. With production expected to rise by nearly 50%, by April 2021, further investment is projected to continue into the future. As a maintenance engineer working for this industrial manufacturing company, you will need to be multi-skilled, with an electrical bias. The role comes with an excellent salary & benefits package, substantial internal & external training opportunities and the chance to have your weekends free, making this an opportunity not to be missed!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must have industrial manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer must be Mutli-skilled with an electrical bias
- Maintenance Engineer must have knowledge on motors, drives, invertors and PLC's
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- NO WEEKENDS!
- Expanding site, regularly increasing production
- Unlimited progression and development opportunities
- Welcoming team with a 'work hard' mentality
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £44k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's