|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 13:10|
Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
Location: West Brom
One of the areas most flourishing food manufacturing companies are currently recruiting for a new maintenance engineer in West Bromwich. This business is based in the heart of the West Midlands and due to a recent increase in production, they have a need for two more maintenance engineers to join their already well established team. The successful maintenance engineer will have the opportunity to develop and progress their career further by taking part in both internal & external training and taking on further responsibilities on the factory floor. This frozen food manufacturer is rapidly growing and looking to increase headcount for the second time already in 2019. The growth here really is endless.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled - competent electrically & mechanically
- Electrical; Three Phase, star/ delta motors, invertors
- Mechanical; Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings and chains
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical qualification
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business
- Unlimited internal & external training on offer
- Technical development
- Excellent benefits package
- Further progression opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's