|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£31k - 32k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 14:57|
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
My client is one of the largest industrial manufacturers within the UK and they are looking to add a new maintenance engineer to their growing team. The company requires a maintenance engineer to assist the current team with the planned and reactive maintenance of the factory machinery. The business also offers various amounts of internal training and are keen to help engineers through any external courses and qualifications desired.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised Engineering qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business
- Competitive salary and all round package
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's