|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 13:43|
If you are looking to join a stable and growing manufactuere, a fantastic opporunity has just opened up. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working in a state of the art factory, a dream for any technicallhy minded Maintenance Engineer, where no two days are the same. As the Maintenance Engineer you will have strong Electrical Mechanical and skills and have previous experience working in a fast paced enviornment, In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be joining a marketing leading company with long term career opporuntiies for further career progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state of the art automated equipment, which inclludes bespoke robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills are paramount, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Experience working in a fast paced enviornment; ideally manufacturing
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £48,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's