|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36.2k per year + x1.5 overtime + sick pay|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 16:45|
My client is looking for an Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their busiest factory, as a market leader in their field across the UK and Europe they are offering an amazing package for the right engineer. The company is well established, with over many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have an Electrical qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great PLC knowledge.
Skills required for the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, PLCs
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Electrical engineer must have experience on PLCs
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£38k - 41k per year