|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 37k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 10:58|
Maintenance Engineer - Fantastic oppurtunity
Location: Dunstable, Luton
A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-known manufacturing company located in Dunstable. The chosen Maintenance Engineer will be required to use their initiative to bring their own flavour to the Maintenance team. You as the Maintenance engineer will be working on production equipment / machinery and facility aspects. No two days are the same. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance engineer looking to step up and take responsibilty. This position will suit a Maintenance engineer who has experience working in an industrial environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will have good knowledge on both Electrical and Mechanical systems.
- As the site Maintenance Engineer you will be able to Fault finding on both Electrical and Mechanical systems.
- An Engineering Qualification will be required from the successful Maintenance Engineer.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be a team player but also be able to work to their own initiative.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A bespoke Internal training and development programme will be devised for the succesful Maintenance Engineer
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from Joining a growing company, with plans to expand in the UK.
- The Maintenance Engineer will gain access to the following benefits: Pension, Performance Bonus, Succession Plan, Overtime.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 39k per year
£33k - 38k per year + pension + training + ote
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits Package
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£37k per year