|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 08:36|
Location: West Brom
My client is looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their busiest factory. They are going through rapid growth with £10M worth of production being moved to this site. The candidate MUST have an Electrical qualification and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for this Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, rolling mills, presses, robotics, extrusion machines, plastic molidng
- Maintenance Engineering background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Overtime, Secure job role
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's