|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 38k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 10:05|
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Maintenance Engineer who are expanding and looking for someone to join their motivated and forward-thinking team. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be first line contact to carry out reactive maintenance on a range of machinery and to get involved with PPM schedules across the company's main factory. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer due to continued growth after a record breaking 2019.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be determined and flexible to ensure a timely and professional routine/breakdown maintenance service.
- Reactive and planned maintenance skills.
- Problem solving/breakdown analysis.
- PLC experience would be ideal for the successful Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working with a well-established and growing company at the forefront of their industry.
- In house training on all machinery.
- Working within a business with a plethora of opportunities to progress further.
- Constant investment into the engineering team.
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 39k per year
£33k - 38k per year + pension + training + ote
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits Package
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£37k per year