|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 08:30|
Location: Wittering, Peterborough
We are currently recruiting for a leading FMCG manufacturing company in the Wittering, Peterborough area who are looking for a Multi skilled Electrically Biased Engineer. My client has just expanded their flag ship site to increase its engineering capacity, which has created the need for extra engineers. My client has invested £25M into state-of-the-art automated machinery, with contemporary SCADA network operating systems. Our client is looking for a Multi -skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join their team. The ethos of the company is to promote continuous improvement, with the plant currently working at 74% efficiency, they aim to be at 81-82% within 18 months. All engineers will be enrolled on training academies which encompass internal and external training courses.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be multi skilled with an Electrical bias.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to hold an electrical qualification.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience repairing electrical faults like, AC DC Drives, Inverters, Three phase Motors, Relays, Sensors and Contactors. Also, mechanical faults such as, bearings, Belts, Chains and Gearboxes etc.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in a factory manufacturing environment.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Private Healthcare, £43,000, training, Sate-of-the-art Factory.
Commutable: Wittering, Parnwell, Ramsey, Crowland, Corby.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection (07748146187)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's