|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + DAYS ONLY|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 18:29|
I am looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with a number of sites in the UK. The candidate MUST hold a 17th or 18th edition and come from a manufacturing background with great machinery experience.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be comptent on both electrical & mechanical faults
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have a qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, plastic, building products background)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension & overtime
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's