|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 36k per year + PENSION & OTHER BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 18:29|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000
A brand new industrial manufacturing site in Peterborough are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join their growing business. The role will be on a days only shift, Monday to Friday with overtime opportunities throughout the week and at weekends as the business continues to grow. The site have had various different investments lately which has enabled them to add two further production lines to the factory, with the view to add a further line at the start of 2021. This industrial manufacturer look after their employees, offering a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package. For the chance to join this fantastic company APPLY NOW!!!!!!
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer;
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- The successful maintenance engineer must hold a recognised engineering qualification
- Previous experience within a factory environemnt is essential
- Electrical; 3-phase, motors, invertors, relays, sensors
- Mechanical; Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, chains
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Heavy investment throughout
- Internal & external training courses
- Growing rapidly
- DAYS ONLY!!
- Working on brand new, state of the art machinery
Benefits: Pension, other benefits, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's