|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 38k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 14:33|
Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
A growing food manufacturer in Dudley are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a days shift pattern. This business is based in the heart of the West Midlands and due to a recent growth, they have a need to recruit a maintenance engineer to join their team. The successful maintenance engineer will have the opportunity to progress their career and taking on further responsibilities on the factory floor. The selected candidate will receive a competitive basic salary, unlimited overtime opportunities and the chance to work a days only based role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled - competent electrically & mechanically
- Electrical; Three Phase, star/ delta motors, invertors
- Mechanical; Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings and chains
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment is a must
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business
- In house training
- DAYS ONLY ROLE!
- Further progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's