|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 15:51|
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
My client is one of the leading companies within the industry throughout the UK. The company are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive basic salary, for a very reputable market leading company. Successful maintenance engineers will be multi skilled and come from an industrial background.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer can be either bias but must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance engineer should be competent both electrically and mechanically
- Maintenance engineer should come from an industrial background
- Maintenance engineer must have a can-do attitude
- Maintenance engineers with automated machinery experience are ideal
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacturing company
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Competitive salary package + benefits
- Vast overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£39k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension
£27k - 37k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£37k - 38k per year + Overtime
£33k per year + Pension
£35k - 38k per year