|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 37k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 15:40|
Salary: £36,000 - £37,000
OTE: Circa - £42,000
I am currently recruiting for two maintenance engineers, for a world-wide industrial manufacturing company, that have recently had the need to increased production after securing a brand new client at the start of 2020. The plans for the new production lines are now complete and my client is looking at add two new maintenance engineers to aid with the increased workload. This is an exciting new opportunity and the chance to join a growing business that has an exciting 5-year plan in place to challenge the big-boys within their industry. The successful candidate will be required to conduct planned and reactive maintenance on the factory machinery and alongside this there will be plenty of projects to get involved in with the new production lines being commissioned and installed.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance engineer must hold an electrical qualification
- Maintenance engineer must have previously worked in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical; Three Phase, star/ delta motors, invertors
- Mechanical; Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings and chains
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Growing business with new machinery
- Competitve basic salary and strong benefits package
- Progression & development opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's