|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 08:49|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£39,000 + Excellent Benefits
5 days off every other week!
Location: Swindon, Bath
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. Due to continuing success and uplift in production along with a number of new innovative products being brought to market, there is a need for a number of experienced multi skilled engineers to join this large site. The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training. You will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year and be involved in a company that heavily invests in training and developing their engineers.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: good pension scheme, 17 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Commutable from: Bath, Swindon, Salisbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£38k - 41k per year