|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 15:15|
My client is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their busiest factory, as a market leader in their field across the UK and Europe they are offering an amazing package for the right electrical engineer. The candidate MUST have an Engineering Qualification and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased.
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Engineering Qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience.
- Electrical – single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors.
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£39k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension
£27k - 37k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£37k - 38k per year + Overtime
£33k per year + Pension
£35k - 38k per year