|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 34k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 14:37|
Salary: £32000 - £34,000
Location: West Bromwich
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a day shift for my client who is a large industrial manufacturer. As the maintenance engineer you will need to ensure any faults are adhered to and dealt accordingly as well as work alongside the great PPM schedules. At this large manufacturing site, you will be exposed to a variety of equipment so being multi-skilled with be hugely beneficial. If you are successful in this role you will be offered an excellent package and numerous opportunities to progress your engineering career!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will hold an Engineering Qualification.
- Being multi-skilled will be hugely beneficial to the successful Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical - Three phase, wiring, control panel
- Mechanical: Hydraulic, Pneumatic, belts, bearings and chains
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package with lots of overtime to increase your earnings.
- Numerous training courses both internal and external to enhance your skillet.
- Working for a large business who invests heavily in the engineering team.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£39k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension
£27k - 37k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£37k - 38k per year + Overtime
£33k per year + Pension
£35k - 38k per year