|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 32k per year + Pension, Overtime, Progression|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 14:33|
Mechanical Engineer (NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Gym Membership
We are currently looking for a Mechanically minded maintenance engineer to work with a well known Manufacturer based in Newport. The mechanical maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a Internationally successful business that is known for investing in and developing its staff. The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy reeping the benefits that the company have recently invested millions of pounds into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to Multi-skilled maintenance engineer’s. The business is going through a huge amount of growth and require an extra engineer for there site to help with production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and be put through extensive training.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous Experience working in an industrial manufacturer.
- Knowledge and understanding of how PLC’s work and operate.
- Excellent experience working with mechanical faults - Gearboxes, Bearings, Belts, Pneumatics, Hydraulics.
- Able to work a rotating days and nights shift pattern.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a fantastic company who will invest in training.
- Working within a forever growing business.
- Ability to move into controls once proven skills.
- Good opportunities for progression within the business.
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Progression
Commutable: Caldicot, Cardiff, Newport, Pontypool, Coleford, Chepstow.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's