|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2020 08:21|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS
Location: Little Shelford
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to work at our client’s world class manufacturing site based in Little Shefford. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will join a well-run, established business, and will be rewarded with technical development which is the best in the industry and job satisfaction. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have lots of opportunities to progress both in management or technically into project type roles. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery. This a world-class manufacturing site which tells its own story from the minute you walk into the building. Being part of one of the largest companies in the UK and Europe - financial investment is regular in this site and newer sites on the radar. This really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be multi-skilled with a mechanical bias.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be from a factory background.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will need to comfortable carrying out repairs on gearboxes, bearings, chains, belts, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps etc.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Private Health care
- Excellent pension
- Excellent salary scale
- Award winning training.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 20 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, training, DAYS.
Commutable:Little Shefford, Duxford, Balsham, Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07748146187) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's