|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£47.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 17:25|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Salary: £47,500 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a qualified electrical bias Maintenance Engineer to work for a very large industrial manufacturing company based in Sandy, Bedfordshire. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance whilst also getting involved in project work. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a maintenance engineer as they are rapidly expanding with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with an electrical bias.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
- Ability to fault find on PLC’s
- Planned & reactive maintenance on the factory machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£38k - 41k per year