|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year + Bonus (OTE 40K)|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 17:26|
Maintenance Engineer – Fantastic Opportunity
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a multiskilled maintenance engineer to join a leading manufacturing business in the Prestbury area. Due to the investment in the company, this site is currently expanding and seeks a multi skilled maintenance engineer that the business is willing to train and develop. The business has a fantastic development programme in place for the Maintenance Engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing FMCG background
- Engineer with Mechanical & Electrical Appreciation
- Confidence to work on their own
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a blue-chip manufacturer
- Investment in engineer with fantastic development plan
- Working on bespoke machinery
- Working for a growing business
- Specific courses to expand skillset
Benefits: Plenty of Overtime, Pension & Great Package
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Aaron Hebborn at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's