|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 33k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 17:11|
Maintenance Engineer - 4 on 4 off (Nights)
Salary: £32,000 - £33,000 - Heavily Invested in Training & Development, Holiday + Bank Holidays
My client is currently experiencing a period of mass expansion, gaining new clientele across Europe and currently require a maintenance engineers to join their existing team. Bundles of overtime, training and progression opportunities make this company one of the most exciting to work for in Llanelli. This combined with a healthy salary package ensure this is an opportunity not to be missed. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and go through extensive training. You will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year and be involved in a company that heavily invests in training and developing thier engineers.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Multi-Skilled
- 17th/18th Edition
- Client is open to the maintenance engineers background
- Maintenance Engineer must be able to work electrically and mechanically.
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised electrical qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the South West.
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- The chance to join an established, hardworking team
- Progression and development opportunities
- Internal & external training courses
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's