|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 08:18|
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + £5,000 OT
We are currently recruiting for a global leader in FMCG manufacturing based in the Kettering area, who are looking for a Multi Skilled Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer. The moment you step on site it is extremely evident that you are working for one of the best companies in the world. My client is operating with world class manufacturing status, which has allowed them to run with minimal margins of waste; which is in line with the business’ goals to operate in an environmentally sound manner. My client’s specialist facility in Kettering is the hub for their UK manufacturing operation and has allowed the business to generate over £80M in annual revenue. At their flag ship site my client has just invested £28 million, which has gone into investment of new machinery, specialists training and infrastructure. My client is looking for a multi -skilled maintenance engineer to join their team, which consists of 5 engineers. The right candidate will benefit from working for a blue-chip company with World Class Manufacturing Status. The correct Maintenance Engineer will need to be flexible and able to work a call out rota.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mutli Skilled with a Mechanical bias.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to be on a call out rota consisting of evenings and nights.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in a factory background or be from an industrial/forces background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on mechanical (gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, valves, belts, pumps) and some electrical faults (three phases, motors, sensors, relays, drives, inverters).
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a company with world class manufacturing status.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a very competitive salary.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a Blue-Chip Company.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive specialist’s OEM training.
Benefits: £35,000, Private pension, Specialist training.
Commutable: Kettering, Thrapston, Wellingborough, Corby.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£39k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension
£27k - 37k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£37k - 38k per year + Overtime
£33k per year + Pension
£35k - 38k per year