|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 33k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 10:46|
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
An excellent opportunity to join my client as a Maintenance Engineer who are expanding and looking for someone to join their motivated and forward-thinking team. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be first line contact to carry out reactive maintenance on a range of machinery and to get involved with PPM schedules across the company's main factory. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer due to continued growth after a record breaking 2019.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer must be prepared to work on reactive and pre planned maintenance on all factory machinery.
- To understand and assist with installation of equipment and machinery across the main factory is a must for the Maintenance Engineer.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised Engineering qualification.
- To be able to to provide a track record of fault finding skills is essential for the Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working with a well-established and growing company at the forefront of their industry.
- In house training on all machinery.
- Working within a business with a plethora of opportunities to progress further.
- Constant investment into the engineering team.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luciano De Filippo at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's