|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 11:46|
Automation / Electrical Engineer- FMCG
4 on, 4 off Day shift - £43,000 + benefits
This highly reputable family owned business has been successfully operating for over 50 years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for 2 multi skilled maintenance engineers - 1 for day shift and 1 for night shift
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Wiltshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.