|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£43k - 45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 15:21|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a bespoke manufacturer for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer. Being an electrical engineer within this company, you will be given a range of opportunities to progress within the business as the business continues to develop. If successful, you will be rewarded with individual training opportunities, external training to develop you as an engineer and a viable salary package.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenanc Engineer - Manufacturing:
- Maintenance Engineer to have an Electrical Qualification is a must!
- Maintenance Engineer able to Fault find, diagnose and repair electrical equipment
- Maintenance engineer to deal with planned and reactive maintenance
- Maintenance engineer must have knowledge PLC
- Factory maintenance background.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing- will benefit from:
- Excellent package on offer with great Holiday allowance.
- Developing business
- Progression opportunities
- Individual training packages
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phillip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k - 36k per year + overtime + pension + annual bonus
£32k per year + pension - minimal overtime
£38k - 40k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package
£34k - 37k per year + Overtime
£33k - 35k per year