|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 10:59|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
A leading global manufacterer is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team within the newly developed site. As the Maintenance Engineer you will need good knowledge of electrical fault finding and will have had some exposure with PLC’s as well as sound mechanical skills. The Maintenance Engineer will be working on bespoke machines with plans to add another automated line next year The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from one of the best salaries and benefit packages within the industry and working within a company with constant development and progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be Multi-skilled with sound electrical and mechanical skills
- Strong PLC fault finding skills is required for this Lead Maintenance Engineer
- Must hold an Electrical qualification
- Open to background: manufacturing, distribution, industrial, heavy.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k per year + Production bonus
£30k - 35k per year
£33k per year + Company pension scheme, Life assurance cover, Company Share Save scheme
£40k per year + None
£41k per year