|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 10:24|
Salary: £27,000 +£5,000 OT
Location: Clacton On Sea.
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturing company in the Clacton On Sea area who are looking for a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer. My client has gone through their best year in trading last year, which has created the need for an extra engineer. My client had a 23% increase in turnover, which has allowed them to upgrade machinery. From the moment you step on site is evident that you are working for a company that promote proper engineering. There is a designated workshop on site where engineers can practice machining, grinding, etc. The successful engineer will be able to work within an experienced department where they can gain experience and knowledge from time served, masters of their craft.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mechanically biased.
- The successful maintenance engineer must hold an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to work on a variety of mechanical fault: gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, hydraulic, pneumatic, welding, milling, machining etc.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial background or be from a Forces/Navy background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- Massive training opportunities.
Benefits: Healthcare, 32,000 OTE, training.
Commutable: Great Bentley, Kirby Cross, Walton-on-the-Naze, Sudbury.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07748146187) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's