|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2019 17:30|
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer – Fantastic progression!
Salary: £32000- £38000
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
We are currently looking for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to join the Engineering team in a fast-paced Industrial manufacturing environment based in Thetford, Norfolk. As a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you have the opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation with a real positive culture. You will be responsible for working as part of team, carrying out planned and reactive electrical & mechanical maintenance on plant machinery, involved in projects and system automation.
Skills required for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Multiskilled maintenance background - Mechanical and Electrical
- Basic knowledge of Fault Finding
- Able to complete Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance
The Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Excellent progression options and benefits package
- Rapidly growing company looking to expand and develop production lines.
- Continuous development within a reputable company
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's