|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 12:07|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000
Benefits: pension, health care, holiday days
Location: Gloucestershire MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAYS
(NO WEEKENDS OR NIGHTS)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join this enigneering company who manufacture unique products and supply to high profile industries. The company who have a turnover of over £30M and employ over 100 staff at this accessible site in Gloucertershire are seeking an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their close knit team. The role will include a lot of variety between maintaining high tech machinery and getting involvement into project work.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Self driven
- Steady career history or FMCG experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Gloucester, Tuffley, Abbeymead, Longney, Twigworth, Brockworth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k - 36k per year + overtime + pension + annual bonus
£32k per year + pension - minimal overtime
£38k - 40k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package
£34k - 37k per year + Overtime