|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 16:20|
Maintenance Engineer – Days role
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for a Maintenance Engineer, to join a rapidly growing plant in Oxfordshire The Maintenance Engineer will be equipped with a tailored made training programme, a competitive salary, working in an automated plant and have the opportunity for career progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes bespoke robots
- Electrically working on: sensors, relays, contactors, drives, plc - fault finding
- Mechanically: Pneumatics,belts, chains, gearboxes, pumps
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Open to background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a company who invest regularity, always advancing the production plant.
- Bespoke training is provided for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, OTE, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's